FORUMS: list search recent posts

choose chapters on ordinary dvd player?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nikki the Swede
choose chapters on ordinary dvd player?
on Mar 19, 2007 at 3:23:48 pm

Holla!

Now that I finally had finished my dvd and burnt it, it was time to check it out on the big tv instead of the 19" monitor.
It all looked so good until I pressed the "chapters" button ( I have "play film" and a "chapters button" on the title screen) and there I couldnt choose chapters, I couldnt find the "marker" or you could say the "cursor" so that you could choose wich chapters you want to go to.
But when I test it on the pc it works fine. When you put the cursor over the different chapters it gets highlighted and when you press it you jump to the chapter.

But how do I do so I can choose chapters and they get highlighted on the tv?

Thanks in advance and sorry for my spelling! Have a nice day!
//Nikki, Sweden

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: choose chapters on ordinary dvd player?
on Mar 19, 2007 at 11:52:07 pm

you should never use the mouse pointer when navigating the buttons in Encore as this can give a false representaion of how things are working. Sounds to me like you may have some button overlap or routing problem on your chapters menu. to test this open up the offending menu in Encore and click on show button routing (on the bottom of the menu window), and if need be untick "automatically route buttons" from the menu properties pallette and then just route the buttons to and from each other yourself..

check this out.. (http://www.adobeevangelists.com/movies/routing.wmv)

Return to posts index

Nikki the Swede
on Mar 20, 2007 at 5:55:34 am

hi!

thanks for the fast reply! will try it out when I come home later today!

Return to posts index

Nikki the Swede
on Mar 22, 2007 at 7:03:22 pm

thans for he help!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]