FORUMS: list search recent posts

Video Thumbnail <> Poster Frame problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Fireman
Video Thumbnail <> Poster Frame problem
on Mar 12, 2007 at 7:38:54 pm

Hi out there! :)

Anybody knowing the answer to this question?

I have created a timeline with chapter points. In my main menu I would like to have a video thumbnail poster frame other than the frame(s) of the exact chapter point...

To give you an example: My chapter point is at timeline 00:20:00:00, but I want to loop 10 seconds from time 00:21:10:00 to 00:21:20:00 and make it show in my video menu button in the main menu... But when the customer push the video thumbnail button, the video start from the exact chapter point at 00:20:00:00.

Any replies would be much appriciated.

Bjorn

Return to posts index

George W.
Re: Video Thumbnail <> Poster Frame problem
on Mar 12, 2007 at 8:21:04 pm

Change the "Poster Frame" for your chapter marks.

Then in the Properties for the MENU, select the MOTION tab, and select Animate Buttons.

Regards,
George

Return to posts index

Fireman
Re: Video Thumbnail <> Poster Frame problem
on Mar 12, 2007 at 9:22:45 pm

Thank you very much for your quick response George.

I looked around the forum and found another solution.

It is to mark the first chapter point marker (#1) so that it becomes red. Then just move the CTI to the frame you want to set as a "different" poster frame (or the loopsegment start), then right-click and then set poster frame.

In this way you have another frame as the poster frame than the first bright frame of a chapter point.

In my case I had text in the chapter point, but wanted a photo or frame of the movie in my video thumbnail.

It became really nice and works well! :)

Problem solved! Cased closed! :)

(I saw that someone mentioned that this was only a Encore 2.0 feature, but I have 1.5 version, and I hearby confirm that 1.5 version may do this as well. Just remember to click on chapter point (so it is red) before you move the CTI and mark the new frame!)

Thank you very much Creative Cow for this tread it helped me out:

http://forums.creativecow.net/readpost/145/858590?

Regards, and stay CREATIVE

Bjorn

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]