FORUMS: list search recent posts

chapters

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
roenld
chapters
on Mar 9, 2007 at 7:15:39 am

Hello Forum!

i am working on my most ambitious dvd yet (but i am still a bit of a twinkie!) - i have made a menu for chapter selection from the main timeline and they are selected as i was expecting but at the end of that chapter i want to return to the chapters menu with the next logical selection highlighted but it doesn't seem to stop - have i missed something or is that how chapter selection works?
when selecting a chapter does it stop at the end of that chapter or does it play to the end of the timeline? my expectation is that it should stop at the next chapter mark

thank you in anticipation
roenld

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: chapters
on Mar 9, 2007 at 9:55:52 am

No, the behavior is normal. Chapter menues only define the entry points. you would need advanced scripting to also control the exit behavior of chapter markers and Encore doesn't support this. If you really need to re-create it somehow, use chapter playlists that contain only the one chapter in question and set the playlists end action to return to the menu.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Mar 9, 2007 at 4:49:12 pm

Actually, Encore 2.0 can do this in a timeline- using chapter end actions.

It can also be done with chapter playlists.

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Mar 10, 2007 at 10:49:58 am

Indeed it does, I probably just don't use Encore often enough to consider such minute details. ;o)

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]