FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Encore motion menu (thumbnail) audio intermittent

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
London
Adobe Encore motion menu (thumbnail) audio intermittent
on Mar 8, 2007 at 10:38:19 am

I had created a video that is 1 hr and 15 min. created an avi file successfully, created menu in photoshop and imported to Encore 2.0 - created 4 chapter points - linked everything successfully.everything works fine until I rendered the motion menu I created and preview it. audio breaks - some times every four seconds that last about a second. the audio break up does not occur in every successive loop at the same exact points. sometimes it is less and other times it is frequent. anyone has any idea as to what is happening?? I appreciate the help. My project is completed and this is the only issue that is holding me. thank you.
London

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Adobe Encore motion menu (thumbnail) audio intermittent
on Mar 8, 2007 at 11:56:29 am

What format is the source audio(WAV, MP3, AC3)? How is Encore set up to transcode the audio for the finished disc (PCM, AC3, MPEG)?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

London
on Mar 8, 2007 at 6:49:11 pm

Hello Jeff
Thank you for replying.

The Audio is a wav file. and is encore setup for the final audio pcm for the finished product. Mind you I am at the preview stage and I did not build the DVD yet.
Do you think, instead of importing one long video asset and creating the chapters in Encore, import the chapters individually from premiere and and linking the thumbnails will make a differece?? I have also tried using an mp3 file and same result. By the way if the thumbnails are static there is no audio problem.

cheers,
London

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Mar 8, 2007 at 7:05:30 pm

WAV is good. You need to make sure that it is 48 KHz, 16-bit stereo.

You should also burn the project to an RW disc (no coasters) and test on both a hardware and software DVD player. This could be a preview-only issue, especially if your computer is close to the minimum specs required by Encore.

Until your RW test is complete, I wouldn't change anything in your project.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

London
on Mar 9, 2007 at 12:08:09 am

I am going to burn it on DVD RW, with no changes, and see what happens - will report results shortly.

London

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]