FORUMS: list search recent posts

video thumbnails adobe encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
famuzz
video thumbnails adobe encore
on Mar 6, 2007 at 10:27:32 pm

dear pro,

i created a motion (classic chapter - selection) menu in AEncore 2.0 and i added some video thumbnails as described in the manual.
the thumbnails are linked to 10sec-clips (extracted from the full length clips) looping as previews.
right next to the thumbnails i created buttons which link to the full length movies.

unfortunately video thumbnails are selectable, which is not very useful, because i don

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: video thumbnails adobe encore
on Mar 7, 2007 at 3:27:18 am

make sure "automatically route buttons" is unchecked, then route each video thumbnail button back onto itself(all 4 route points), and then delete any Sub picture highlight Layers that the video buttons may have, now change the number of your text buttons to #1,2,3 and route them from one to the other,change the video buttons to #4,5,6, . Just make sure that none of the routing points of the text buttons route to the video buttons.this is one workaround for it

Return to posts index

famuzz
on Mar 7, 2007 at 11:16:56 am

thanks a lot, worked out pretty well.

Return to posts index

MReilly
on Mar 7, 2007 at 6:04:55 pm

that works as a work around, but i found the best results when i made a 30 sec comp in After effects, added my thumbnails there then exported. made this export my motion menu background, added text buttons. that way you don't get stuck anywhere weird (like on a computer) and you can still have subpicture highlights on your text. fyi

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]