FORUMS: list search recent posts

Don't succeed to pass over the check

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
mikiko
Don't succeed to pass over the check
on Mar 4, 2007 at 9:38:18 am

Hi

when i launch the check i have to problems and i didn't succeed to solve them.
(sorry for my english i'm french...;)

#1:
concerning menu, there is a "superimposition of button" (i hope that is a good translation)
but i tried to check how and i didn't find...

#2:
in the project, i have 3 subtitles tracks on my timeline and for all of them it's written "overflow of subtitles" (hope it's a good translation too).
it's written with the in and out of the timecode on the timeline where is the problem, but i try to check and i didn't find too.

thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Michael

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Don't succeed to pass over the check
on Mar 4, 2007 at 4:56:06 pm

#1: Un bouton-poussoir est sur un autre bouton-poussoir. (Pardon mon francais). :-) Select "Show Button Routing" for the Menu Viewer and examine the green boxes around each button. None of them should touch or overlap (chevauchement).

#2: C'est possible quelquefois avec plus de sous-titres. Create your subtitles in a separate program like "Lemony" (chere) or "Subtitle Workshop" (gratuit) or "Notepad" (Plus de travail). Import the subtitles into Encore.

Bonne chance,
-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

mikiko
Re: Don't succeed to pass over the check
on Mar 5, 2007 at 9:38:43 am

Hi

thanks Jeff for your help!

the problem #1 is solved.

the problem #2 is not.
in fact i tried to use the subtitle workshop but first, one of the 3 subtitles is in hebrew and it didn't recognize this language.

second i worked on the subtitles but directly in Encore DVD 2.0 and i can't export them so if i want to work with subtitle workshop i have to restart from beginning.

is there another solution please?

thanks.

Michael

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]