FORUMS: list search recent posts

Color Subpicture Tutorial

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
sandman26
Color Subpicture Tutorial
on Feb 24, 2007 at 7:25:02 am

I just did the subpicture tutorial and when I preview my menu it does a little skip between menus. If I am on play and I move the selection arrow down it does a little skip. Is that how it

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: Color Subpicture Tutorial
on Feb 24, 2007 at 8:27:01 am

how do you mean by "a little skip"?, try burning to a DVD RW Disc and then check out the disc on your settop DVD player

Return to posts index

sandman26
on Feb 25, 2007 at 4:11:51 am

Ok the little skip goes away when you burn it to a DVD but now I have another problem.
Why is there a delay between menus? For example if I fit "play all" it takes around 3 second to start playing. Then if I end action it takes around 3 seconds or so to get back to the menu. Same goes for if I hit the "scene selection" button on the main menu it takes about 3 or so to get there. How can I fix this? Just a note I am not using the subpicture illusion. This is just a plan main menu and scene menu with highlights. This is an actual burned dvd not Encore preview.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Feb 25, 2007 at 1:15:01 pm

This *could* be a player issue - how long does it take a Hollywood DVD to switch between menus or to go back and forth between a menu and the movie?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]