FORUMS: list search recent posts

Out of Memory

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mohamed
Out of Memory
on Feb 12, 2007 at 1:24:29 am

I'm using ENCORE DVD2, my PC is 3.00GHz and 2GB of RAM the remaining hard drive space is 9GB.
My project is 3.5GB it contains 3 avi video clips, over 40 menus, 60 mps songs and 6 slide shows.
Each time I try to burn the project to disc or build image file, a message comes up saying out of memory save and exit.
And often working on my project ENCORE stops working and gives me a message Out of memory save and exit.
Also when i tried to preview my project it plays for a few seconds and message comes up saying Out of memory.
Also, when I go to file, then chose Render, none of names are high lighted. I can't use them.
When I do Project check, I got a 2 over lapping menu button, which I know how to solve.
I appreciate if anyone can help me.
Many thanks
Moe

Moe

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: Out of Memory
on Feb 12, 2007 at 7:06:09 am

9 GB free disc space may not be enough. consider this: Encore copies all files to its own "source files" directory, doubling the size of sdisk space required. Then it also creates its "Cache", further consuming space almost 3 times the size of the disc. So in your case you'd need at least 10,5 GB free disc space to be on the safe side. The only advice in this case: Go out, buy another disc.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]