FORUMS: list search recent posts

Problems with main menu/audio and routing buttons

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
5 Finger Productions
Problems with main menu/audio and routing buttons
on Jan 23, 2007 at 2:20:51 am

I have created a DVD with audio on the open menu and everytime I play the DVD, it loops once then stops the DVD completely. I want to think it has something to do with the overrides, but I'm not entirely sure. I also can't get the Main Menu to come back on after the DVD has finished playing. This is the first time this has happened and I have been working on this for some time and seem to get nowhere. I use Encore DVD 2.0 and have the overrides set the same as the main. Is this not correct? Can anyone please help?

Todd Hanlin
5 Finger Productions

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Problems with main menu/audio and routing buttons
on Jan 23, 2007 at 3:40:24 pm

Remove all overrides.

Whatever task you are trying to achieve with them can be done more easily with chapter end actions and chapter playlists. If you don't know what overrides do, then definitely remove them as you will get strange navigation behavior otherwise.

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Jan 23, 2007 at 6:19:48 pm

Ask yourself: Do you need any overrides at all? I know that in about 99% of my projects I don't. Like Joe said, get rid of them while you can.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Jan 23, 2007 at 6:33:45 pm

I echo what Joe and Mylenium have just said... The only time i use overrides is on the buttons of a scene selection menu..... just way to many headaches with them when used on timelines, chapters, etc,etc

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]