FORUMS: list search recent posts

Activated State

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
John Rich
Activated State
on Jan 22, 2007 at 4:12:37 pm

Are there any controls over the duration of the activated state? In other words, I want to make it longer? Thanks,
John

JOHNR

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: Activated State
on Jan 22, 2007 at 7:20:55 pm

Hmm... only thing i can think of is to use a transistion that is another identical Menu with a permanent activated sub pic highlight showing, make this as long as you need in AE or your NLE of your choice..

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Jan 22, 2007 at 8:00:40 pm

DUH... Sorry John.. my addled old brain has just cottoned on to what you were asking in your original post... Encore 2.0 only seems to show the activated sub pic for a split second... if you do the suggestion in my last post then the sub pic will probably appear to flash for a split second or so.

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Jan 23, 2007 at 7:38:07 am

No, not really. This largely varies from player to player and is not controllable. The only way to be sure would be using explicitly created images and auto-action.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

John Rich
on Jan 23, 2007 at 7:55:28 pm

Mylenium,
Thanks for your answer. Would you do me a favor and give me a few specific directions to get me started here, with prolonging the activated period.

Thanks,
John Rich

JOHNR

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Jan 26, 2007 at 7:57:40 pm

You'd have to build a series of small clips that each represent one of the buttons as it's activated. then instead jumping to the linked movies directly, you take a small detour over the fake activated states.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

John Rich
on Jan 27, 2007 at 1:37:20 pm

Thanks. That sounds like the button transition feature of 2.0 so I guess that one really can't effect the actual length of the activated state.
Thanks for replying.
John

JOHNR

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]