FORUMS: list search recent posts

IMported After effect Comp No Sound

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
manny
IMported After effect Comp No Sound
on Jan 15, 2007 at 12:11:08 am

I have a project in Premiere Pro 2.0. I have several footages edited the way I want it to appear. I dont want to export those footages as one movie and bring that to Adobe Encore since I know that it would compress my movie. And since there is no way of importing a Premiere project (or there is? pls let me know)in Adobe Encore 2.0, I thought, why not import the Premiere Project in After Effects and save it so that I could import the resulting AE project in Adobe Encore through Adobe Dynamic Link. And so I did.

It imported the after effects comp in my Project window just fine. However, when I tried to create a timeline and played the composition, I saw the video played fine but I didnt hear any audio. I tried to preview it but still there was no sound. Am I doing the right thing? Is there any work around? Any suggestions?

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: IMported After effect Comp No Sound
on Jan 15, 2007 at 5:48:39 am

Never tried that, but it's possible that audio gets ignored by dynamic link. Would be logical considering that a PGC/timeline on a DVD can have multiple sound streams. Simply export your audio mixdown from Premiere and add it manually.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]