FORUMS: list search recent posts

rolling credits in main menu

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Pom
rolling credits in main menu
by
on Jan 4, 2007 at 3:15:03 pm

What is the easiest way to get a long thin window (216 * 33 pix) to have a rolling credit with the name of the dvd creator and such things in encore 2.0?

I have a main menu as first play. There I have 5 buttons of which 3 is directed to other menus and to of them goes directly to a timeline. The buttons are just text with a simple highlight.

Underneath these buttons i thought it would be nice to have credits rolling (or fading over eachother) in a window. My first thought was to create a video clip and insert it in a motion button but then I end up with another button that I don't need. I probably could direct that button to the main menu but maybe there is a better way?

Any ideas?

Best regards
Petri

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: rolling credits in main menu
on Jan 4, 2007 at 5:09:05 pm

could be done if you create a motion menu instaed of a video button...

Return to posts index

Pom
Re: rolling credits in main menu
by
on Jan 4, 2007 at 9:48:41 pm

What I have done now is that I imported my crawling text as an asset and inserted it into a stretched out video button. The credit text is 20 seconds long so i checked the animation box in the main menu properties and set the duration for 20 seconds.

I rendered the crawling text so it would crawl in the middle of the window so it would show in the thin videobutton.

But as I said I now have another button in the main menu that takes me to the crawling text clip. It works but it's not the ultimate solution.

I was thinking of a motion menu but how do I place the window in the right place for the text to crawl in?
What is the workflow for a good result?

Thanks
Petri

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]