FORUMS: list search recent posts

Main menu image missing (black), but audio is there, any ideas?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jason Brown
Main menu image missing (black), but audio is there, any ideas?
on Jan 2, 2007 at 3:05:56 am

Hey Guys,

I have a wedding video I just completed and am using Encore for the DVD authoring for the first time.

I created a layered PSD file and made the button out of a text object. -- Play movie

I just want the menu to loop with background music, until play is pressed and then the movie plays.

When I preview the authored version in Encore...it looks, navigates and plays fine. When I authored the DVD, it starts in black video with music, then gets to the end of the audio track and plays the movie.

How I set the audio for the menu is in the menu tab, with the menu page selected, the properties tab has a *motion* tab and a link for audio...that's where I set the audio for the menu.

Any help?

P.S. On a second note...I recorded the wedding from my DV cam right into a DVD recorder, and then took that DVD and pulled off the .VOB file...they were seperated (over 1 gig) and I had to join them. When I take the joined .VOB file into Encore, for some reason it is transcoding the video...even though I am telling it not to, why? Does it have to re-transcode to split files up that are larger than 1GB?

Thanks for the help,

Jason

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]