FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore 2.0 vs. AVID Adrenaline

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
LowrySam
Encore 2.0 vs. AVID Adrenaline
on Dec 28, 2006 at 4:00:36 pm

From a previous post:

"I use an avid adrenaline for editing and capturing and encore 1.5 for authoring. I recently upgraded to 2.0, and man what a problem that has been. Has anyone encountered the following issues.

1. Quicktime Reference files needing to be upper field first all of a sudden, thus making the automatic transcode feature useless.
2. Horrible performance while audio conforming is happening (need and option to turn off, too cpu intensive and conformed audio takes up a ton of HD space)
3. Quicktime Reference files audio ending up mono after transcoding, have to export video only with the QT Ref files and export the audio as wave files.
4. Encore not completely exiting still running in resorces, making one end the process before reopening.

Daryl Favignano -
Senior Editor -
Pulse Productions -
pulseproductions.tv"

I am experiencing all of these (except maybe #3. I haven't noticed, but it may be happening).

Has anyone figured any of these problems out? They are causing constant crashes on the Adrenaline. Is it just an Adrenaline problem or is it any AVID product? Should I just go back to Encore 1.5? This is, as usual, costing us money.

Thanks for any additional insight,
Shawn Michael Lee

Lowrysam

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]