FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD-9 to DLT, needing help

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jotaerre
DVD-9 to DLT, needing help
on Dec 24, 2006 at 4:39:29 pm

Hello people from Creative, my name is Jorge I'm from Argentina, working on video for several years, at this moment I'm about to finish my firts dual layer (DVD-9) authoring
project on Adobe Encore 1.5, and I need your help in the mastering issue, the replicating company ask my to deliver them the master in DLT, the project is prepared to include the copy protection system, so they need the 2 layer separeted in different DLT, actualy I've never done this before, so I'm asking for your help if anyone can help me with the process to do this, I'm going to do the DLT with a company from my city that provides the service, I dont have e DLT drive installed on my PC. At this moment the project is almost finish, I'm correcting some links, and different problems, and the Adobe Encore put the layer break by it's own.

Thank you very much for your help, and sorry because of my "Tarzan english", I hope you can help

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: DVD-9 to DLT, needing help
on Dec 24, 2006 at 8:41:18 pm

Jorge, you will need two DLT tapes, one for each side of the DVD-9. You'll also need a SCSI card on the PC connected to the DLT device. Then from Encore, choose DVD Master in the Build palette and it will write to the DLT. When the first side is finished, Encore will prompt you for the second tape.

Return to posts index

Jotaerre
Re: DVD-9 to DLT, needing help
on Dec 26, 2006 at 2:48:50 am

Hello Joe thank you very much for your help, I'm going to do this job with a company that provide this service, i don't own a DLT drive at this time.

Thanks
Jorge

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]