FORUMS: list search recent posts

Multiple Audio tracks in Encore 2.0

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
jeffczyz
Multiple Audio tracks in Encore 2.0
on Dec 19, 2006 at 2:35:26 pm

Can someone verify whether this is possible and if so, the best method to go about it.. here's a description of what I'd like to do.

1) I have a video that has some voice queues throughout. This is my main audio track, but I need this present thoughout playing the DVD.
2) I'd like to have additional audio tracks, which will be background music, that the user can select. There will be 4 options for audio tracks.
3) I need the original voice audio to still play, in addition to the select music track.

Is this possible in Encore 2.0? Is it possible at all? If so, what is the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Jeff

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Multiple Audio tracks in Encore 2.0
on Dec 19, 2006 at 4:12:37 pm

In the DVD-Video format, only one audio track can play at a time- whether it's mono, stereo, or surround.

You can do what you want by pre-mixing your audio tracks for the desired effect, and then adding a separate audio clip to each track. But the user cannot interactively select audio and have it added on top of another track as you are describing- only one audio track at a time can be played by a DVD player.

Return to posts index

jeffczyz
Re: Multiple Audio tracks in Encore 2.0
on Dec 19, 2006 at 5:24:29 pm

Joe,

Thanks. That makes sense. I guess I'll be doing some mixing then.

Jeff

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]