FORUMS: list search recent posts

navigation back to menu after subtitled movie

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Justyn
navigation back to menu after subtitled movie
on Dec 14, 2006 at 2:48:03 pm

Hello,

I am creating a DVD that firstly has a menu to choose between 3 differnt languages, English, French and German.

Once any of those buttons are selected it goes to one of the separate main menus in that chosen language.

From each the main menus the main movie can be selected, all the buttons point toward the same movie they just have a different subtitle track per language.

My question is, when the main movie finishes playing, how do I set the navigation to go back to the specific main menu it's just come from? I need the french subtitled movie to go back to the french menu, the german one to the german menu and the english one to the english menu, at the moment I can only specify the main movie to go back to one menu?

I hope that is clear enough to understand and I hope someone can help me.

Many thanks

Justyn

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: navigation back to menu after subtitled movie
on Dec 14, 2006 at 5:52:59 pm

I take it that you are using 3 seperate timelines for each subtitle version of the movie??

If so then select the appropriate timeline and then look to its properties and then set the end action to "Return to last menu"..do this for each of the timelines

Hope this helps

Return to posts index

Justyn
on Dec 14, 2006 at 6:00:13 pm

Hi David,

Many thanks for your reply. I am actually using only 1 timeline for the movie with 3 different subtitle tracks for the subtitles.

Can you help with this?

Many thanks

Justyn

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Dec 14, 2006 at 7:20:26 pm

You can do this with one timeline by using Return to Last Menu for the end action and remote menu fields.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]