FORUMS: list search recent posts

Internal Software Error: .VobulatorTitlePlannerCGOPGrouper.cpp, line 297

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
ampao64
on Dec 12, 2006 at 4:26:56 am

I have this error when I try to build DVD.

This happens when I click on build, and according to the progress bar, "starting project" and in the middle of Planning navigation for movie.

Any suggestions? I've read the other thread

http://forums.creativecow.net/cgi-bin/new_right_read_post_frame.cgi?forumid...

and I tried the suggestions, but nothing works.
Thanks for taking the time to read this. :)

Return to posts index

Frippy
Re: Internal Software Error: .VobulatorTitlePlannerCGOPGrouper.cpp, line 297
on Dec 15, 2006 at 11:56:08 pm

try to create VIDEO_TS folder then burn with ImgBurn

Return to posts index

DavidC
on Dec 17, 2006 at 8:24:10 pm

I experienced this same error (Internal Software Error: .VobulatorTitlePlannerCGOPGrouper.cpp, line 297) and thanks to your link I was able to resolve my issue at least.

Considering there is not a lot of info about this error out there, I thought I would share my resolution and hopefully save other 5 hours of endless searching.. :-/

On the other thread:
Jeff Bellune states "The next culprit to check would be Chapter Playlists. Do you have any, and if so, how many? More than 19 from a single timeline can generate this error."

In my case I had exactly 19 chapter markers on my Timeline and by removing the last one I was finally able to build the DVD. Apparently Encore adds a "hidden chapter point" at the end of the timeline.. Which in my case would make it more than 19... Though not visible, it did cause an issue and my build was failing.

It would nice if Adobe provided patches for these non issues. They are obviously BUGS and need to be addressed!!

Return to posts index

James Eng
on Jul 8, 2012 at 10:40:10 pm

To try and solve the "vobulator" problem I feel that I've tried SO many different things. At one point, I thought that when importing video files into a DVD project, I had to leave Encore alone to allow it time to process the video files. Scratch that theory. Just got the vobulator error again.

Here's my latest "solution." I've noticed that the vobulator error occurs when I am trying to include multiple timelines in my project. My most recent attempt condensed all video files onto one timeline.

I used chapter points to access the different video files from the menu and the project seemed to process seamlessly.

I've also thought that it might be some glitch with the video files themselves since many of them are processed via Handbrake. I suppose I could reprocess the video files through Premiere Pro or Quicktime Pro, but that would take a lot of time.

That's where things stand with using Adobe Encore for DVDs for me. Maybe this will be helpful to you. Hope so.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]