FORUMS: list search recent posts

Delaying Button Highlights in Animated menu

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
HHV_Pro
Delaying Button Highlights in Animated menu
on Dec 9, 2006 at 8:24:50 am

If I want to repeat the whole animation/audio every time and just delay subpic how you do it in ENCORE DVD2.0? This is needed because the animation is synced to audio. Setting the loop point for delaying of subpicture works fine for the first time, but repeats from the loop point which cuts out the beginning of audio/animation. Any work around for this?

Thanks for your help!

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Delaying Button Highlights in Animated menu
on Dec 9, 2006 at 4:23:09 pm

This is how Loop Point is supposed to work- play the motion menu, activate the button highlights at the Loop Point timecode, then loop back to the Loop Point timecode.

If you only want to delay the subpictures and have the menu play back repeatedly in its entirety, then set Loop # to None and set the end action of the menu to Link Back to Here.

Return to posts index

HHV_Pro
on Dec 10, 2006 at 9:25:54 am

That was my understanding. Even with the setting loop to none and setting end action of the menu to Link Back to Here, it's OK 1st time and when menu repeats, the button highlight is visible from begining of the menu instead of the Loop Point timecode.
Am I missing some thing.

Return to posts index

HHV_Pro
on Dec 11, 2006 at 12:42:44 am

Joe thank you for your suggestion...
One interesting thing: when I burned DVD folder and played on PC the menu behaved like mention by Joe(delayed highlight). However in the ENCORE preview it shows highlights from begining when repreated. Is this a bug with encore dvd preview or something else???

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Dec 11, 2006 at 1:06:30 am

Sounds like it may be a bug in Encore Preview...I'll check on it and post back.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]