FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD error 16072

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
phocas kroon
DVD error 16072
on Dec 8, 2006 at 2:22:25 pm

After the burning session is almost ready I get a message DVD error 16072 end of file.
I did a search on this forum and saw this problem in Encore version 1.0 and should be solved in 1.01. I use Encore 1.5.
It is a DVD with 12 short movies with a menu without moving background and animated knobs.
No error message during encoding from AVI to Mpeg. No error message during Preview.
Any ideas?

Phocas Kroon

Return to posts index

David Garrett
Re: DVD error 16072
on Dec 8, 2006 at 4:17:26 pm

This is lifted from the Adobe forums.

"I'm writing back just to let people know that Neil Wilkes was exactly right, at least for the problem I was encountering: the issue was that I needed to re-size each video/audio pair to make sure they were exactly the same duration. It did come down to a 1 FRAME difference in one of the sequences, so it is important to ZOOM ALL THE WAY IN before you start determining that if the lengths match up or not.

I don't know why the clips would not import at exactly the same duration as when I used Premiere to create them...very odd...nonetheless, thanks Neil for the useful tip, and thanks John for pointing me in its direction."

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]