FORUMS: list search recent posts

"stream requested does not exist" - please help!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
moxiecat
"stream requested does not exist" - please help!
on Dec 7, 2006 at 7:41:42 pm

Hello,

I'm somewhat of a new user to Encore 2.0, although I've done some tutorials and have experience with Ulead DVD Workshop as well. I do all of my MPEG encoding outside of the DVD program, either via a DVD recorder (then using DVD Decrypter) or with Procoder.

Every time I try to bring an MPEG into Encore as an asset, I get a message: "requested stream does not exist." This is ridiculous! These are MPEGs that load correctly in every other appropriate program, including DVD Workshop. They are not missing files or encoded incorrectly.

This question has been asked below on this forum and a couple time on the Adobe Encore forum as well--but an answer has never been given. Has anyone figured this bug out? I love the Photoshop integration with Encore, but if I can't get MPEGs to import, I'll have to find another DVD authoring program, period....one needs to be able to import MPEGs into a DVD authoring program!

If anyone has ANY insight into this, please post. Thanks.

Return to posts index

musicfanbd
Re: "stream requested does not exist" - please help!
on Dec 26, 2006 at 5:25:47 pm

I'm having the same problem trying to import vobs captured by a Sony DVD405 camcorder. I also tried renaming the extension to .mpeg with no luck. Any help would be very much appreciated

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]