FORUMS: list search recent posts

menu transition problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
gothamien
menu transition problem
on Nov 25, 2006 at 7:42:16 am

Hi guys!

I have a problem with the encore what i just don't understand. I made a menu and every button has a transition asset to fly from one menu to another. And sometimes at the burned disc when i click on a button, i see the transition, but at the end of the clip i don't reach the next menu. the animation is ending without changing to the target. but just for first click. at the next click everything is ok. and this problem appears randomly.

do you have some ideas what it is?

thanks,

damien

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: menu transition problem
on Nov 25, 2006 at 6:52:35 pm

Have you set any overrides anywhere in your project? And which version of Encore, please?

Return to posts index

gothamien
on Nov 28, 2006 at 2:15:41 pm

yeah. i set overrides lots of places. its encore 2.0. i tried almost everything to solve this problem without just to understand how can it happens. 'cause its not a usually problem. it happens just sometimes. sometimes not. mainly it happen at the first time when I hit the button which has trans. asset. when the animation finished i found myself in the point when i hit the button. and after, when I hit it again, everythings working like in a dream. sometimes

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Nov 28, 2006 at 7:54:26 pm

Remove all overrides everywhere in the project: check all buttons, menus, timelines, slideshows, chapter playlists, and playlists.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]