FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premier Pro project to Encore

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
FrankAtFranklinVideo
Premier Pro project to Encore
on Nov 21, 2006 at 12:12:32 am

Ok... so, I have a simple project that was edited in Ppro2.0. I put dvd chapter markers in in.... even created menu pages from stills from the video and went to burn it to dvd. OOOPS, didn't realize that the program was 1.5hrs long and that it would NOT fit on a single sided DVD. THEN I came to learn that you can't burn a double layer dvd from ppro.. WHAT is up with that? Can't be a huge leap from single layer to double layer... So my question is... Is there any way to save the work I did in creating chapters and the menus I created in ppro and apply this to encore? Or.... am I SOL... and just need to figure out how to do this all in encore? That being said... what is the best way to get a ppro project into a workable form for encore? Thanks in advance...!

Frank@FranklinVideo.com

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Premier Pro project to Encore
on Nov 21, 2006 at 3:57:46 am

You can easily burn a 1.5 hour movie to DVD- at least from Encore you can.

Return to posts index

LowrySam
Re: Premier Pro project to Encore
on Nov 22, 2006 at 3:39:45 pm

For 90 minutes, PCM audio on a single layer DVD: change your bitrate setting to 5.0 mbps. For Dolby Digital audio, you can go as high as 6.15 mbps.

As long as there is no outrageous movement in the video (running with the camera, zip pans, etc.), you should have perfectly clean MPEG output.

Shawn Michael

Lowrysam

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]