FORUMS: list search recent posts

Urgent!!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
spikeyjohn
Urgent!!
on Nov 19, 2006 at 11:36:35 pm

Hi its for my presentation on tuesday and so am gonna get straight to the point. I have made everything with AE7 all the transition main menu main content,intros etc but when i try to use encore dvd to make the menu i have a huge problem.. I cant get to the end of my video where i have to assign the back button or the next button since most of my videos fade in from black when i create a main menu its just shows me the first frame which is black is there any way to move it to the end of the clip and also is there any way to have an intro page followed by the main menu?? I really need help fast .. hope someone replies tonight..im not gonna sleep till i get this thing done..Thanks in advance
ps: im new to encore dvd so if the explanation can be alil more detailed i would appreciate it..

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Urgent!!
on Nov 20, 2006 at 12:03:18 pm

I know that "netiquette" requires us to ignore grammatical and spelling mistakes, but unless you do a better job of punctuating your sentences and organizing your thoughts, it's going to be hard for anyone to understand what you really need.

That said, I'll take a guess at a solution for you.

It sounds to me like you have thumbnail buttons that only show a black frame because your timelines (or is it chapters?) fade up from black. To fix that, you can set a poster frame for each timeline/chapter. Put the cursor (the CTI) over the frame you want to be seen in the button, right-click it and choose Set Poster Frame.

Your other issue is pretty simple to fix. Set your intro video as First Play (right-click its timeline in the Project panel) and then set its end action to point to the main menu.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]