FORUMS: list search recent posts

ERROR!!!! Referenced Memory Error

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Shariyf
ERROR!!!! Referenced Memory Error
on Nov 19, 2006 at 2:08:20 pm

Hello once again all!

For the first time I am having an error with my Adobe Encore DVD program. When I try to click on a Menu a pop-up comes up and says "General Error" and then if I click on another menu it then says "Internal Error" I then have to close the program, at which point this error message pops up

The instruction at "0x7c910e03" referenced memory at "0x06aae008". The memory could not be "written"

Now I have "googled" this problem and it seems to happen with all kinds of programs including Adobe's. But the problem is that it never seems to happen in Encore. If somebody could direct me on how to fix this problem that would be great!

Or how do i get in contact with an Adobe Support person via the phone? I can not find a number on their webpage for technical questions

Return to posts index

Shariyf
Re: ERROR!!!! Referenced Memory Error
on Nov 19, 2006 at 3:05:58 pm

Ok Guys, I think i found the problem...from what ive learned from other Adobe products that has had this error is that it has more times than not been a problem with "linking" two adobe products together and when the application tries to recall a file from another product it will read error if that product has a corrupt file.

for instance I was recalling a menu I made in Photoshop, and i didnt know that some of the layers had "caution" signs on them which made the file corrupt so when I was recalling the file from Encore it read "general error" and then "internal error"
I just deleted the layers and now everything is fine.

:o)

and to think i was about to pay 175 to adobe

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]