FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore 1.0.0: Problem with buttons

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Svend5
Encore 1.0.0: Problem with buttons
on Oct 29, 2006 at 6:16:33 pm

Hello! Please help! I created menues containing 2-5 buttons. The funny thing: In preview mode and also on the burnt DVD the activation area for the buttons are not always "on the buttons" but besides....Meaning when moving the mouse over the buttons, some of them highlightens when the mouse is besides the button. Or even far away from the button...The buttons are not overlapping. I use Encore 1.0.0 Sometimes the buttons activation area is correct (on the buttons) sometimes it's like described....weired thing...does anyone have a solution....?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Encore 1.0.0: Problem with buttons
on Oct 29, 2006 at 10:43:51 pm

If the version number that you posted in the Adobe forums is correct, then you are using a pre-release, pirated version of Encore.

If you continue to use a pre-release, or beta, version of the program, then you will continue to run into unexplainable, unfixable errors.

As was pointed out to you in the Adobe forums, your best bet is to purchase a legitimate copy of Encore.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Svend5
on Oct 30, 2006 at 12:55:50 am

Ok, I installed Encore 2 try out verion. Now i got this problem: When I open my project from 1.0.0 the error message pops up: "Error loading transcode preset".... I can ignore it but then the same message pops up when I want to preview menues...what now?

Return to posts index

Svend5
on Oct 30, 2006 at 11:30:05 am

now I deinstalled Encoder 1.0.0 and reinstalled Test version 2. Now i can load my old project but cannot view my menues or assets. Earlier this morning it worked but then the old button problem (highlight areas are not on the button) reappeared. Additionally, sound from the audioline played only for 2 secs then stopped....what the heck is wrong with Encore?

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Oct 30, 2006 at 1:09:56 pm

I can think of a couple of possibilities.

1. The transcode presets may be different in 1.0 than they are in 2.0. I don't have 1.0 installed anymore, so I can't verify that. If your old project was set to transcode with a certain preset and Encore 2.0 can't find that preset, then you could get this error message.

2. The pre-release version of Encore that you were using may have written the project file information incorrectly, resulting in Encore 2.0 not being able to read it correctly. It's also possible that the way project files were written by the beta version was modified prior to release.

In either case, I think the smart thing for you to do is:

a) Uninstall version 1.0 completely, and
b) Start fresh with a new project in Encore 2.0.

If you used Photoshop to create your menus and you saved those menus as photoshop .psd files, then you should be able to import them into Encore 2.0 and pick up right where you left off using version 1.0.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Svend5
on Oct 31, 2006 at 11:07:36 am

Yes, I tried to recreate my project by importing my menues from PS7. But when I want to open them in encore 2 the error message pops open "internal error". When i want to play a timeline, there is only sound for 1 sec. then sound stops....what the heck is wrong with Encore?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]