FORUMS: list search recent posts

Standard Menu Loop

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
burntwig
Standard Menu Loop
on Oct 23, 2006 at 9:07:23 pm

I've created countless DVD menus [with motion BGs] in Encore 1.5 successfully.

I just upgraded to Encore 2.0 and am having problems with what I consider to be a very simple function. My DVD menu won't loop. I have a video file assigned to play in the background of the DVD menu, and it is set to 'Loop Forever.' I have also set the End Action of my menu to return to the start of the DVD menu [e.g. dvd_menu:Default]. The override is left blank.

I've entertained the notion that some setting set somewhere else in the project might be accountable, but I don't what it could be. I've looked over everything I think might be relevant.

Any ideas, you remarkably intelligent and gifted cow people?

"Television is bubble gum for the eyes"
-Frank Lloyd Wright

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Standard Menu Loop
on Oct 24, 2006 at 2:05:56 pm

If all your loop settings are correct and there are no overrides (you're positive of this last? Check timelines, menus, buttons, and disc properties to make sure), then most likely the menu has somehow been corrupted.

Try creating a new motion menu and see if it still happens.

Return to posts index

burntwig
Re: Standard Menu Loop
on Oct 25, 2006 at 4:52:10 am

I *thought* I was sure I checked everything for overrides... I went through my entire menu at least four times. However, somehow I missed an ovverside set on a button. After deleting it and testing my menu, it now loops. Thanks for emphasising the override check. Apparently you can't scrutinize too much!

"Television is bubble gum for the eyes"
-Frank Lloyd Wright

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]