FORUMS: list search recent posts

DL DVDS

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
thecheez
DL DVDS
on Oct 21, 2006 at 7:18:07 pm

Hey guys,

I've created a rather large DVD of my dad's wedding and it just so happens it will only fit onto a DL DVD - the first time i've ever had to deal with them. i've already encountered and - i think - conquered the layer break issue, its just now whenever i hand a copy over to my dad he can never play it on either his dvd player or his pc(s) despite the fact it works fine on my pc and the dvd player at my uni. now the player he has is pretty damn good - an LG something which should play just about anything thrown in it, and has always been able to play any SL DVDs i've previously burned so i'm thinking it might be the discs i'm using: verbatim (sorry i lost the slip specifying exactly which ones). So my question is - what from others experiences are the best, most reliable, most universally accepted DL DVDs? i'm not too fussed over cost as my dad's paying for them :)

Cheers, Mike

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: DL DVDS
on Oct 22, 2006 at 3:24:06 pm

Verbatim DVD+R DL discs are the best choice so far. How old is your dad's player? His DVD-ROM/burners in his PCs? How old is your player?

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]