FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adding my own jpg for background

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
blondie4fun
Adding my own jpg for background
on Oct 19, 2006 at 2:37:28 pm

One more real stupid question is....How the heck do I get to get my own picture as the background picture if it is a jpg.? I can get any .psd to import in the menu spot but not a .jpg. and is there any way to use a premade menu template but just replace the background picture with one of my own?

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Adding my own jpg for background
on Oct 19, 2006 at 3:56:47 pm

Import the JPEG into your Library, then apply it to the menu opened in the Menu editor.

Return to posts index

blondie4fun
on Oct 19, 2006 at 4:44:48 pm

Hi there
Thanks for the info. I tried that but I must be doing something wrong.
When I have my premade template on there and I click in the library and higlight my jpg that I would like it doesn't let me replace it or click on any other icons..
When I double click on it all it wants to do it place it over top of the menu I have up?
Sorry to seem like goof but I just cant get it to turn into the actual background with those chapter tabs on top of it.
Thanks againDo I need to do it before I add my poster frames in and mess with it at all..At one time last night I had it in there but I dont know how I did it..

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Oct 19, 2006 at 8:04:32 pm

You won't be able to make it the actual background, but once you apply it, you can send it to the back (bottom) of the menu (do this from Object > Arrange), and then lock the JPEG image in the Layers panel (it's the middle button to the left of the layer name).

Hope this helps,
Joe

Return to posts index

blondie4fun
on Oct 19, 2006 at 9:04:40 pm

Thanks so much!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]