FORUMS: list search recent posts

Ending of Video?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
blondie4fun
Ending of Video?
on Oct 19, 2006 at 2:36:09 pm

OK I am true to my name..I am sure this is a simple fix but it is about to make me crazy.(well crazier than I am already)
I am an avid user of Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 and I purchased Adobe Encore DVD 2.0 to make menu tabs and add them to my finished movie.

Welll........ I have it all done. Was not real hard but after about 5 hours, 2 days and about 3 tuturials later I will be darned if I can not figure out what I am supposed to set my ending spot to. I have all my chapters set to go back to the main menu and they work but at the end of the movie I would like it to also go back to the main menu. When I do that though it says it is an inproper error when I check my disc???
Does this make any sense to anyone? If so I would be thankful for any help..

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Ending of Video?
on Oct 19, 2006 at 3:59:46 pm

Check Project is just telling you that both the last chapter and the timeline have an end action.

If you are using chapter end actions, then the last (final) chapter end action will always trump the timeline end action. If the chapter end action is the same as the timeline end action, you can safely ignore the warning message.

Return to posts index

blondie4fun
Re: Ending of Video?
on Oct 19, 2006 at 4:49:49 pm

Wonderful..Everything else is set right and it plays back and burns fine so I must be alright than.
Thanks so much

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]