FORUMS: list search recent posts

How do I put a button over my video track?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nomar25
How do I put a button over my video track?
on Oct 4, 2006 at 12:11:39 am

I was just wondering if I can have buttons over my entire video track. Is the only way to do this is to have a menu with the video track as a video background like a motion menu in order to achieve this or is there another way?

Thanks

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: How do I put a button over my video track?
on Oct 4, 2006 at 12:45:11 am

It's the only way in Encore. Note that DVDs are limited to a total of 1 GB of menu materials, so this doesn't provide you with buttons over video for very long.

Return to posts index

Neil Wilkes
on Oct 5, 2006 at 6:44:57 pm

http://www.adobe.com/support/feature.html

File a feature request for this.
It woud make a great addition, and the more requests that arerecieved, the more chance there is of something happening.

Return to posts index

Vincent Becquiot
on Oct 5, 2006 at 8:24:29 pm

Unfortunately, with HD DVD's coming along, Adobe probably won't spend much time on the SD version of Encore, but i believe you will be able to do that with the new HD specs, of course it all depends on which format comes out the winner.

Vince

Return to posts index

Neil Wilkes
on Oct 10, 2006 at 3:07:48 pm

Don't hold your breath on Blu Ray or HD DVD.
It just isn't going to replace SD DVD for at least 3 to 5 years, and even then will not have even close to the same market penetration as SD DVD does already.
Adobe would be mad to develop for either format yet, as the expense is considerable, and nobody knows what is going to happen.
Even Sony are now saying Blu Ray is going to be more of a games format than a movie one....

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]