FORUMS: list search recent posts

Red Flash Frame

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Goldberg
Red Flash Frame
on Sep 19, 2006 at 4:36:01 pm

Hi,
I've got a file encoded in premiere(2.0) when I bring it into encore, I get a red flash frame at consistent point in the timeline. I looked in the premiere timeline there is nothing there, and I can play the mpeg in windows media player fine. I've re-encoded twice, and regardless I get this red flash frame? I've started a new encore project, and still red frame. Anyone have any idea what this could be?

Mike

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Red Flash Frame
on Sep 19, 2006 at 4:47:01 pm

Try burning the project to an RW disc (no coasters) and see if the problem appears on the burned disc. I've heard of a few cases where the random red frame only appears in Encore's preview.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

Michael Goldberg
on Sep 22, 2006 at 12:33:13 am

Thanks Jeff,
I'll check that. Interestengly, just to get it out, I changed the N Frames (I think it was that 1) from 3 to 2, reencoded in Premiere, and it was gone.

Mike

Return to posts index

Truman King
on Dec 6, 2006 at 5:49:33 pm

I'm having the same issue with red flash frames during playback. And the red frames occur not only when plaing back in the timeline monitor but also on the actual burned DVD as well. Anyone know the source of these artifacts or have a suggestion as to the best way to get rid of them?
Thank,
Truman

Return to posts index

Shaun Harrison
on Aug 28, 2009 at 9:19:48 am

Hi,

Has anyone managed to find a solution to this issue? It seems to me to be an MP2 problem, but is there anyway round this? I'm using Compressor to create my MP2.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Shaun.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]