FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore menu spacing question

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
tfeiss
Encore menu spacing question
on Aug 22, 2006 at 5:01:21 pm

Im pretty new to encore so this might be an easy fix...

i made a menu in photoshop, animated it in after effects (just the buttons fade in and come up from bottom of screen, then stop in the position the end menu is in), i put this animation in a timeline and is the first thing to happen when you open the disc... then it goes to the corresponding menu.. however when i preview it, it has a black space between them, is there a setting i can put as zero so there is no gap of time between the animation and the menu, or is it just the preview..eventually i would like to have a simple animation from menu to menu, but i dont want it to have a black space between them

any help would be greatly appreciated..
thanks
travis

(also if it helps im using the adobe production suite, encore 2.0, photoshop cs2, premiere pro 2.0, and after effects 7.0)

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Encore menu spacing question
on Aug 22, 2006 at 5:46:57 pm

Don't put your menu animation in a timeline. Instead make it the background video for the actual menu.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

tfeiss
on Aug 22, 2006 at 6:18:42 pm

ok i understand what your saying... i just cant make it happen... i used the existing radiant menu for practice and added two buttons on the bottom... then animated this and used it as the video background..but it just makes the menu darker.. i tried to hide the button layers on the menu but it wont let me do this

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on Aug 22, 2006 at 9:28:52 pm

You hide the layers in Encore's Layers panel. Are you saying you can't hide them from there? Are they locked?

Return to posts index

David Garrett
on Aug 22, 2006 at 7:47:11 pm

have you tried the "first play with loop point" method... there is a tutorial that has been done that covers this for the user... (http://www.absolutevideosolutions.com/videosamples/AEmenutut.wmv)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]