FORUMS: list search recent posts

Internal softwear error

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DeaditteX
Internal softwear error
on Aug 7, 2006 at 9:59:28 pm

Hi, I am working on a PC with windows XP. When I go to build a DVD folder I get eh message 'NTSC DVD requires at least one ACM or PCM audio track for evertitle set.
I am using an incoded MPEG with the audio encoded along witht eh video , so there is no ACM PCM wav to the file?
When I click conitinue I get a error message thatreads . vobulatortitleplannercvbuplanner.cpp,line331. . . ? ? ?

Could some one show or tell me the way around this.

Our Mpegs are incoded in TMPG Encoder, If that helps at all?

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Internal softwear error
on Aug 7, 2006 at 10:16:09 pm

Export from TMPGEnc as individual streams - one video and one audio. Make sure the audio stream is .ac3 or .wav, not .mp2 or .mpg. Do not export from TMPGEnc as a multiplexed stream (audio and video together).

If you do this, Encore should be very happy.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

DeaditteX
on Aug 7, 2006 at 10:30:27 pm

Ah Buh- Right that is a swear, what I meanis Ahw, man... Uhm why is it that it cannot except multiplexed Mpegs? Is this something thatwill be fixed in a future version, because in 1.5 we never had this problem.

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Aug 7, 2006 at 10:41:22 pm

It can accept multiplexed mpegs - if the audio is correct. Either way, a multiplexed mpeg has to be demuxed while you are working in Encore, so it just easier all the way around to export to elementary streams in the first place. It was this way in 1.5, too.

If you'd like, you can try exporting from TMPGEnc as muxed mpeg; just make sure the audio is Dolby Digital or PCM, not MPEG audio.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

DeaditteX
on Aug 7, 2006 at 10:44:53 pm

Thanks. . . Don't worry I am just looking for away out of reduing a rather long encode. I miss sleep ....

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]