Ive been having troubles with the program for a while now. I have made dvd menu's before and then one day when I tried to make a dvd and I came across a problem that I have never encountered. There are no errors that the program can see, it goes and transcodes everything and then when its about to go to the burning process it says this:
Building the project failed. The project contains more then 1 GB of motion menu content. The limit is 1 GB. You must reduce the motion menu to make them fit on the disc.
However, I have tried doing that and I have even tried taking out all motion menu content and I still get the same error. The most that I use is for 3 different menus, 3 songs, the longest one is about 4 minutes and the other 2 are less then a minute and a half.