FORUMS: list search recent posts

Motion Menu Problem

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
infectiousYawn
Motion Menu Problem
on Jul 26, 2006 at 1:11:02 am

Hey there,

Ive been having troubles with the program for a while now. I have made dvd menu's before and then one day when I tried to make a dvd and I came across a problem that I have never encountered. There are no errors that the program can see, it goes and transcodes everything and then when its about to go to the burning process it says this:

Building the project failed. The project contains more then 1 GB of motion menu content. The limit is 1 GB. You must reduce the motion menu to make them fit on the disc.

However, I have tried doing that and I have even tried taking out all motion menu content and I still get the same error. The most that I use is for 3 different menus, 3 songs, the longest one is about 4 minutes and the other 2 are less then a minute and a half.

Does anyone know why this is?

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: Motion Menu Problem
on Jul 26, 2006 at 2:22:00 pm

You have motion menus that are greater than 1 GB. How many menus are in your project? How many of them have music?

Return to posts index

infectiousYawn
Re: Motion Menu Problem
on Aug 30, 2006 at 11:21:51 pm

i have four menus and 3 of them have music. no matter what i do it always says the 1 GB problem. I have taken the music out and tried and still nothing...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]