FORUMS: list search recent posts

Internal Software Error Message?!?!?!?!?!!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
J Johnson
Internal Software Error Message?!?!?!?!?!!
on Jul 2, 2006 at 3:51:42 pm

What does Internal Software error:.VobulatorTitlePlannerCVOBUPlanner.ccp,line331 mean?!?!?! It only happens when I try to create a DVD.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Internal Software Error Message?!?!?!?!?!!
on Jul 2, 2006 at 4:19:25 pm

Do you have a looping motion menu (or several of them)? Check to see that absolutely no overrides are set anywhere in your project. You don't need them. If you think you do, post back here and explain why, and one or more of us will be happy to show you why you don't need them. :)

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

J Johnson
on Jul 2, 2006 at 10:26:05 pm

Hey, thanks for responding. I do not have any overrrides set and I still get the error message while trying to build the DVD. Just to let you know I have two looping motion menus. My main menu has looping video and audio, and my sub menu has just looping audio.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Jul 2, 2006 at 11:47:51 pm

The next culprit to check would be Chapter Playlists. Do you have any, and if so, how many? More than 19 from a single timeline can generate this error.

Next possible issue: Do you have any video clips or slides in a slideshow that are less than 2 seconds long? If so, make them longer.

How are we doing so far?

-Jeff

Return to posts index

J Johnson
on Jul 3, 2006 at 1:13:32 am

I only have 5 chapter playlists in my single timeline(project is only 24 minutes long) and I don't have a slide show, and I still get the error.

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Jul 3, 2006 at 1:20:08 am

Okay.

Did you put a chapter marker near the end of the timeline?

Does the Chapter Playlist's Menu Remote property point to the same place as the parent timeline's Menu Remote property?

Finally, are you *sure* there aren't any overrides set *anywhere* in your project?

At this point, I've exhausted all the reasons that I know of that might cause the vobulator error.

-Jeff

Return to posts index

J Johnson
on Jul 4, 2006 at 5:24:07 pm

Jeff

Funny thing. I turned off the computer for the night.. came home from work the next day and she started right up and burned the DVD no problem. So thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

Aldimar
on Dec 15, 2006 at 8:58:47 pm

Whoooaaa ... thanks for your post on this error. I had the same problem and I moved my end-of-clip chapter point further into the clip and the video compiled just fine. However I have been using overides with Encore 2.0 for the last three video DVDs without a problem. It's great to have these kinds or resources available. Again, thanks.

Return to posts index

menonerd
on Nov 3, 2006 at 4:22:40 pm

jeff - are you saying it's not possible to have clips with less of 2 seconds length? i have lots of these (mainly menue animations)and encounter the same error... would hate to take them out of my project, especially since it worked out all right in Encore 1.5!

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
on Nov 3, 2006 at 7:26:28 pm

Try making each of the short clips a button transition for the button that takes you to the next menu. Delete the timelines that contain the assets, then link the assets to the Transition tab on the Button properties sheet.

-Jeff

Return to posts index

menonerd
on Nov 4, 2006 at 10:39:49 am

jeff - is that a new feature in 2.0? will try it asap & report back! thanks for the swift reply!

Return to posts index

Keith mitchell
on Jan 19, 2007 at 3:33:14 pm

I've just experienced the same problem (internal software error:.VobulatorTitlePlannerCGOPGrouper.cpp,line 401) My project consists of 9 short videos where the viewer can navigate through alternate scenarios for each of the 9 videos. There are between 6 to 11 chapter marks for each time line, no overides, no looping menus and no clips shorter than 2 seconds. The problem only occured after I had made some changes for the client. I had replaced some clips which resulted in gaps in some of the timelines. Rebuilding the timelines to remove the gaps solved the problem.

Keith

Return to posts index

James Milliron
on Oct 12, 2009 at 2:24:01 pm

I also experienced this error. After reviewing my chapter markers I found that I had one stray marker located about 1 minute after the last clip in the timeline. I deleted this marker as well as a few other unneeded, automatically generated markers and my disk burned fine.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]