FORUMS: list search recent posts

Right, Uhm So How do you keep any buttons from being seleted

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DeaditteX
Right, Uhm So How do you keep any buttons from being seleted
on Jun 14, 2006 at 1:25:17 am

okay, I am probably being really stupid here.. but I have made a menu for a DVD with only one button. . and there is a pretty white contrasting to the black in the back ground image.. however since it is the only button it is auto selected and goes to the selected sub button, a nice but not so nice as the white, orange. how can I avoid this????????

help... I promise I will no longer disparage Encore if I can pull this off.. not that I have, never have never would or will again...

Yours Dayv

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Right, Uhm So How do you keep any buttons from being seleted
on Jun 14, 2006 at 1:46:43 am

If I understand you correctly, you can use the Menu Color Set to change the color and opacity of the Selected state of the subpicture highlight. Or just change the whole color set.

For operational navigation, do you want the button selected when the menu appears? If not, you can create an invisible "dummy" button by poking out the eyeball in each of the button layers to turn off layer visibility. If the subpicture layer isn't the only layer in the button layer set, then you can delete the subpicture layer so that no highlight appears in any state (Normal, Selected or Activated). Now the user will have to press a navigation key on the remote control to get to your visible button.

Let me know if either of these solutions work for you.

-Jeff

The Focal Easy Guide to Adobe Encore DVD 2.0

Return to posts index

DeaditteX
Re: Right, Uhm So How do you keep any buttons from being seleted
on Jun 14, 2006 at 1:50:04 am

Thank you ...Thank you but I just figgured out abouyt the color set thing... Victory is myne... a little late not to look foolish ... but still ..

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]