FORUMS: list search recent posts

Internal Error

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tobsson
Internal Error
on Jun 7, 2006 at 5:18:19 pm

When I try to build my DVD I always get an internal error. It shows when it is preparing disclayout. It looks like this: internal software error: .|Editortemplates.cpp, line 698. It is really annoying when it has built slideshows for hours.

Thanks in advance!

My last thread is the same as this I know. But I forgot to name it properly. So please delete it.

Return to posts index

Tobsson
Re: Internal Error
on Jun 10, 2006 at 10:58:00 pm

After som e extensive testing I have found out that it has to do with the Override function. When I take away all clips with override it works and as fast as I add an override it stops working. Haven't any of you guys here exprienced something like it?

Return to posts index

Erik
by
on Jun 16, 2006 at 1:32:36 pm

Thank you. I've been trying to figure this problem out and zapping the override made it work again.

Return to posts index

Tobsson
on Jun 16, 2006 at 4:21:32 pm

Good to hear that someone get som e help out of it, but don't anyone know how to go around this problem, someone must ba able to use the override function.

Return to posts index

vidio_guy
on Jul 6, 2006 at 5:41:50 pm

I too have this error! I have tried removing all overides but I still get the error. is there any way to fix this error for good? Has anyone contacted Adobe yet? I'll try them and see what happens.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]