FORUMS: list search recent posts

stream overlap error HELP Anyone

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Goldberg
stream overlap error HELP Anyone
on Jun 1, 2006 at 5:49:35 am

Hi All,
I've spent the last 7 hours rebuilding an older DVD from a few years ago. Everything seems to be working properly, except the build process. When I go to Build the DVD to disc (or to a folder) I get a "stream overlap" error. I have no idea what this means, or how to correct it. Anyone have any idea what I can do.

thanks
Mike

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: stream overlap error HELP Anyone
on Jun 1, 2006 at 5:53:32 am

Sounds like you are using transcoded M2V files or something and their GOPs are not intact at some level. This mustn't mean anything, but if you have the possibiilty, you should run them thru a tool such as ProCoder. It will not affect the image quality, just rebuild the stream so Encore could possibly use it without errors.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

Michael Goldberg
on Jun 1, 2006 at 2:50:37 pm

Thanks.
I don't have procoder, I do all of my encoding in either premiere or encore. The original files were transcoded in encore 1, and some of the new files have been encoded in premiere 2.0. Any other way?

MG

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on Jun 2, 2006 at 6:11:10 am

Mmh, I suppose you could use some of those transcoding engines like Shrink also. Some of them can handle unmultiplexed system strems not contained in a VOB. I'd have to ask my colleague about it, but he won't be in for a few days, so it may be too late for you.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]