FORUMS: list search recent posts

After effects menu from scratch...

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
DeaditteX
After effects menu from scratch...
on May 26, 2006 at 9:37:18 pm

I wanna bring a preexisting after effects comp in without creating a menu in encore first ... is this possable .. because whatI want is the sub picture teh be a shadow only drop shadow of the button ..

Return to posts index

Mylenium
Re: After effects menu from scratch...
on May 27, 2006 at 10:59:13 am

You could render out your comp as "Photoshop layers" and then "Import as menu" in Encore. Just name your layers according to Encore's conventions (or use the menu functions in aE for that). All you'd probably need to do then is add your motion background.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

DeaditteX
on May 30, 2006 at 1:57:51 pm

Okay now would I have to export it from after eddects as an image sequance. The point is to make the buttons come in like fly in and then become the buttons with a drop shado only layer underneath as the sub layer so that when the button is activated the text vanishes and the drop shadow is all that shows...? So idf I take it out to photoshop, I guess the question is does it have to be an image sequance... If so is a PDS file going to be dest or should I go with a tiff or targa. . . jpg? Also how do you reimport into encore as the sequnces..

'The wheel weaves'

Return to posts index

Mylenium
on May 31, 2006 at 5:53:36 am

[DeaditteX] "Also how do you reimport into encore as the sequnces.."

You don't! Sub-pictures are always static and what you want can't be done. It's as simple as that. Your only option is to build several menus with the different button states all "baked" into the background, have animated transition clips
and switch between those menus and clips using auto-action.

Mylenium

[Pour Myl

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]