FORUMS: list search recent posts

trouble with audio in slideshows

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Magarnagle
trouble with audio in slideshows
on May 16, 2006 at 3:59:11 am

Hi,

I am using Encore DVD 1.5. I'm pretty knew to the programs so i'm having troubles, which are probably glaringly obvious to the experienced user. Anyway, I have created music tracks with fades etc in Premiere 1.5 and output as .WAV files. I then import as asset, drag and drop into my slideshow timelines. It plays back fine in preview within the program. I make sure the .wav is untranscoded also. When i burn the final dvd the audio skips a beat between every photo change. This happens with or without chapter points on the slideshow. Why is this happening and how is it fixed? I can't find any advice in the literature i have so i'm hoping someone out there can help me out.

Thanks.

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
Re: trouble with audio in slideshows
on May 16, 2006 at 3:51:58 pm

Are you using an AVI from PPro for the stills?

Return to posts index

Magarnagle
on May 16, 2006 at 11:54:47 pm

No the stills are all imported Jpegs, inserted in the standard way. The problem happens in the photo transitions. this happens with or without chapter point between each photo.

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on May 17, 2006 at 2:44:50 am

Where do you see the problem- in a set top DVD player? If so, have you tried it in another player?

Are you transcoding Dolby Digital or MPEG-1 Layer II?

Return to posts index

Magarnagle
on May 17, 2006 at 3:03:22 am

Yes the problem is found in a set-top DVD player and I've tried several, with the same result. i'm transcoding in MPEG 1 Layer II.

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on May 17, 2006 at 4:12:40 am

I would recommend that you encode your audio to Dolby Digital instead. Let us know if that works for you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]