FORUMS: list search recent posts

DVD Burn Problem.

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
AdamtheGreat
DVD Burn Problem.
on May 8, 2006 at 3:09:08 pm

I am burning a DVD from my project and I have tried it a few times now. What happenes is it gets to the second little completion bar for "Transcoding" which is only one little bar for "Overal Progress" and it stops burning I guess. I have had the program crash before, but it is not crashing. It still responds but the DVD will not burn. I thought maybe it just takes a very long time, (I don't have any experience in this) so I started the burn last night and left it untouched for about 9 hours and still it has preogressed the same amount and stopped. Someone please help me, this is so frustrating!

Return to posts index

Gene Colburn
Re: DVD Burn Problem.
on May 9, 2006 at 1:13:46 am

Adam
This could be caused by a couple of things. System drive performance, or really fragmented hard drive. Are you using a removable hard drive that may not be keeping up? Is your project dual layer? Any clues you provide, will give forum users a better eye into what it is that may be causing your problem. In the mean time, you can try to go the project tab, click on the video file independently, and where it says transcoding (auto) you can force a manual transcode before burn, and see if that buys you anything. You can do it with each element that needs to be transcoded. When it is finished transcoding, you can then try a burn.

Hope that helps

GC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]