FORUMS: list search recent posts

Two video tracks - angle button on remote - help!

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Superdog
Two video tracks - angle button on remote - help!
on May 3, 2006 at 1:47:34 am

Hello you clever ones.

I'm working on a project which involves two video (motion minus suond) and two or more audio tracks. A couple of months ago I bought Adobe Production Studio Premium (Windows). I edited everything nicely in After Effects exept from the second video which I haven't yet received. Now I've learnt that Encore doesn't support video tracks using the "angle" button on the remote control. (The company that is receiving my demo doesn't see other solutions as an option i.e. making the 2nd video in the existing timeline with a specified link button.) Can I achieve the "angle" remote control option using Premier Pro and burn the DVD from there or do I need to use an other DVD program. If so, can you recommend any?

Thanks for any helpful answer (PS I've been visiting the COW forums nearly every day for about one year - and I'm enjoying it!)

Kind regards from Norway - Jane

Return to posts index

Franktatu
Re: Two video tracks - angle button on remote - help!
on May 3, 2006 at 1:18:38 pm

Hi there.

I'd love to help you, but I've searched for it too and I couldn't find how to link anything to the "angle button" on Encore DVD, and I haven't heard about a program that supports it. I am also interested on it.

Return to posts index

Joe Bowden
on May 3, 2006 at 2:26:45 pm

The feature is multi-angle video, and Encore doesn't support it.

On Windows, the only program I can think of that offers it is Scenarist.

Return to posts index

epontius
on May 7, 2006 at 4:00:47 pm

Know anybody with a Mac? Apple's DVD Studio Pro has had support for multi-angle for several versions now.
Multi-angle also opens up an entire new can of worms as there are restrictions as to how the assets used in multi-angle titles are created. Most likely one of the reasons you don't find this capability in many authoring packages.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]