FORUMS: list search recent posts

encore 2 / software error.

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
alek panfilov
encore 2 / software error.
on Apr 26, 2006 at 6:55:35 pm

Hi all ,
i've got a strange problem , got a big project , 4 lvl menu tree , about 1.2h of video with chapter playlist etc., anyway in project check everything is ok.

but

while trying to build dvd ( dvd disc/ folder/ img ) or while trying to preview project - doesn't matter from where ,
i've got a msg like this :

internal software error: .NavulatorCTimeMapBuilder.cpp, line 71
and next one

internal software error: .PlansTitlePlanVIDEOTSLayout.cpp, line 828

help please :/

Return to posts index

alek panfilov
Re: encore 2 / software error.
on Apr 26, 2006 at 7:56:49 pm

4 OTHER PEOPLE :
C:Program FilesAdobeAdobe Encore DVD 2.0ErrorMessages

there is a whole list of encore errors , with a little explanation :)

Return to posts index

alek panfilov
MY WAY OF SOLVING THIS PROBLEM ...
on Apr 27, 2006 at 8:22:29 pm

Hi all ,
well i've overpassed my yesterdays problem .
Encore had a problem with playing a >chapter playlist< maked from chapters of main timeline with end-of-action of each >chapter marker< linked to >back to chapter menu< . I had to delete end-of-action's from each chapter marker and everything works fine right now, but sadly i can't make my video to go back to >chapter menu< after playing a part of video choosed from that menu.

:)

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: MY WAY OF SOLVING THIS PROBLEM ...
on Apr 28, 2006 at 2:05:50 am

You should be able to do what you wanted. It works on my system. Each chapter has an end action that returns the audience to a menu, and the Chapter Playlist that you created serves as a Play All function.

Since you can't get Encore to do that on your system, try this:

Delete all of the end actions for all of the chapters in the main timeline. Then make a separate Chapter Playlist for each chapter of the main timeline (except for the last chapter - let it play so that the timeline's end action can execute). Set the end action of each Chapter Playlist and the end action of the timeline to return to the previous menu. Link the menu buttons to the playlists.

You should be OK as long as you don't go over about 18 or 19 Chapter Playlists from one timeline.

-Jeff

Return to posts index

GreenWeeed
I GOT THE SAME PROBLEM
on May 14, 2006 at 5:38:28 am

I got the same problem and I cant solve it. Even if I delete all chapters I still got the same errors as you had. Could somebody help me? Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]