FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adding motion title to Encore 2.0 Slideshow

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mav777
Adding motion title to Encore 2.0 Slideshow
on Apr 24, 2006 at 12:20:21 pm

Hi, I'm just exploring Encore 2.0's new slideshow feature...nice way of making quick and easy slideshows.
My only question...is there any way of combining the resultant slideshow with some video based titles?

Basically I have around 7 slideshows of aspects of our school (eg. school sport, art, music) that I want to then link together with a nice AE title to introduce each new section.

I guess I could just do everything in Premiere...but I do like the nice easy way Encore makes a photo montage slideshow.

Any ideas? Thanks.

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: Adding motion title to Encore 2.0 Slideshow
on Apr 24, 2006 at 2:06:40 pm

You could create your titles in AE, bring them into Encore and drop then into a timeline. Set the first one to first play and the end action to your slideshow. End action of slide show 1 intro 2, end action of intro 2---slide show 2.....

You can't incorporate them directly into the slideshow, but you could just have them fade to black at the end, then have the first and last slide come up and go down to black.

If you want to be really tricky, say Intro 1 in AE, at the end you dissolve to the first slide, then make sure you have the randam scale and pan turned off for that slide, it would look pretty seemless then. Turn of random pan an scale for the last slide.

Intro 2, you start with last slide dissolving into title, play title, dissolve to first slide of show 2 as you did with intro 1.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
CK&Co

Return to posts index

Mav777
Re: Adding motion title to Encore 2.0 Slideshow
on Apr 25, 2006 at 12:37:50 am

Thanks Johnny, much appreciated...I might even try making first slide black and dissolve title to black to keep it seamless...only other problem I have is I can't really underlay audio as easily as I'd like with titles...it's a pity Encore 2.0 doesn't have an "Export to AVI" from the slideshow...probably be the easier option to then go back into Premiere.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]