FORUMS: list search recent posts

Encore is so cool, but how do I do this: control return focus on buttons from submenus to main menu?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
herojig
Encore is so cool, but how do I do this: control return focus on buttons from submenus to main menu?
on Apr 19, 2006 at 9:05:47 am

Encore 2 is so cool, diggin it, but how do I do this: control return focus on buttons from submenus to main menu? Meaning when the user is returned from submenu focus goes from button x to button y on the main menu, so they just have to press enter or click to go to the next selection. The default seems to be to always go back to button 1. Thanks!!!!
jigs

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
Re: Encore is so cool, but how do I do this: control return focus on buttons from submenus to main menu?
on Apr 19, 2006 at 3:10:17 pm

You can link from a submenu to a specific menu button.

If you just link to the menu from the pulldown, it will link to the default button, but from the "return to mainmenu" you can either pulldown or pickwhip to a specific button.

To pickwhip, you would open the main in the monitor, then click on the sub in the project, open layers, select the button, then pickwhip to the button you want for the return.

Johnny Cuevas
CK&CO

Return to posts index

herojig
Re: Encore is so cool, but how do I do this: control return focus on buttons from submenus to main menu?
on Apr 22, 2006 at 9:48:12 pm

worked great, thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]