FORUMS: list search recent posts

Buttons that play a thumbnail movie inside?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
herojig
Buttons that play a thumbnail movie inside?
on Apr 18, 2006 at 8:40:36 pm

I thought I saw this described somewhere, the ability of Encore 2 to put a preview of the movie in a button, but I can't figure it out now that I am designing all the buttons in Photoshop. Was I dreaming? I remember it was just a checkbox in Nerovision. Thanks! oh, and while I'm here, is there a way to link to data from a menu, like a PDF file? Oh, and I hate to load it all up here, but what if I want to burn VCDs instead of DVDs? Do I just take the DVD Vobs and run it through an encoder like canopus, then reburn a CD using Nero? Hmmm..I don't think that will work. I am putting together a sampler DVD for our studio, and I just had this thought that I might save some money going to SVCD instead of DVDs...then I could afford to drop them from helicopters (along with bags of rice). thanks!
jigs in nepal
where more people are thinking about bags of rice then watching DVDs, although this is a recent development...

Return to posts index

Jeff Bellune
Re: Buttons that play a thumbnail movie inside?
on Apr 19, 2006 at 3:04:19 pm

Open Encore's Help in the Adobe Help Center and look in the Contents tab. Twirl down the topic, "Menus: beyond the basics" and then twirl down "Video thumbnail buttons". Read all of the topics in that section.

-Jeff

Return to posts index

herojig
Re: Buttons that play a thumbnail movie inside?
on Apr 22, 2006 at 9:51:21 pm

that worked! thanks...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]