FORUMS: list search recent posts

Chapter selection navigation reverts to "Play all"-like navigation in Encore 1.5

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Devin
Chapter selection navigation reverts to "Play all"-like navigation in Encore 1.5
on Mar 31, 2006 at 6:46:51 pm

I'm wondering if there is a way in Encore 1.5 to "reset" my Play All button behavior after using a Chapter Selection button.

My First Play menu has two buttons - Play All and Chapter Selection. When a user clicks Play All it plays the playlist of 4 timelines in order and then returns to this main menu; if the user clicks Chapter Selection it goes to the Chapter Selection menu, then plays the corresponding timeline and returns to the Chapter Selection menu.

The problem is that if the user first clicks Play All and then at any point presses the menu button to navigate to the Chapter Selection menu to play an individual timeline, the DVD continues to play the timelines in order from the playlist and does not return to the Chapter Selection menu like it normally does. It seems there is no way to reset this Play All-like behavior except to eject the disc and start over. Is there any way in Encore 1.5 to change this?

Thanks in advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]