FORUMS: list search recent posts

What is this mystery green box?

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mav777
What is this mystery green box?
on Mar 18, 2006 at 2:48:17 am

Hi,

I'm just learning Encore...and have moved a text button...this button now has a massive green box around it...with the top left edge locked to the original placement of the text button.

This green box refuses to move...and the only thing I can get it to do is rescale the text. (Which I don't want.)

Can someone please explain the purpose of this green box....and how I move it?
(I've tried searching Help and Google and can find no reference to this mystery green box.)

Thanks,

Matt

Return to posts index

Mav777
Re: What is this mystery green box?
on Mar 18, 2006 at 3:07:30 am

Correction...sorry I can move the green box..what I can't figure out is how to resize this green box..so it just surrounds the button...instead of taking up so much room. As mentioned I'd really like to know the purpose of this box..I'm sure it's important..possibly a button hot zone or something. Thanks and apologies for what I'm sure is a fairly basic question.

Return to posts index

Mav777
Re: What is this mystery green box?
on Mar 18, 2006 at 3:58:40 am

Don't mind me...I'm just busily asking and answering my own questions here;)

The green box appears to show the bounding of the button and associated sub picture highlight...hence when moving a button you must be careful to also move the associated sub picture object.

Think I've it got it figured out! Sorry for taking up posting space with my ramblings.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]