FORUMS: list search recent posts

Setting an intro video clip as FIRST PLAY within Encore 2.0

COW Forums : Adobe Encore DVD

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
centuryofclarity
Setting an intro video clip as FIRST PLAY within Encore 2.0
on Mar 5, 2006 at 3:58:52 am

Alright folks, i know this is easily done in DVD Studio Pro but I seem to be either stuck or lost in Encore regarding this problem:

I am trying to start the DVD off with an intro video clip and then from the end of that jump straight to the menu. Easier said than done. I cant manage to figure out how to set the intro clip to first play it wont seem to let me select it and it remains first play on the menu. Please note i am not talking about video/motion menus, i am talking about starting the disc with a video then when thats done it moves onto the actual menu body.

Many thanks for anyone who can offer help and advice.

Return to posts index

David Jelley
Re: Setting an intro video clip as FIRST PLAY within Encore 2.0
on Mar 6, 2006 at 2:15:39 pm

My understanding is that the first asset imported or created in encore becomes first play. So I would try importing your intro video clip first then pointing its end action to the menu after you create it. I am still using 1.5 and am new to encore but give this a try and see what happens unless anyone more experienced knows better. David

Return to posts index

Greg Mulvey
Re: Setting an intro video clip as FIRST PLAY within Encore 2.0
on Mar 6, 2006 at 3:54:18 pm

Right click on the asset that you want to make "First Play" in the project window and choose "Set as First Play" You will notice a little yellow circle icon on your asset in the project window now, which indicates that it is now set to "First Play"

Greg Mulvey
Designer:Animator
http://www.gregmulvey.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]